Great is His Faithfulness

It has been quite sometime since my last blog. Like many of you, I continue to walk out the daily surrender and trust in our Great and Glorious God. A lot has happened in the last 24 months. A lot of joy and much sorrow. The LORD has taken me on an even deeper, more intimate journey with Him through a marriage, miscarriage, open heart surgery, and a divorce. My blogs will have a different flavor because of this. I have also recently decided to go public about my battle with Lyme Disease and environmental illness that began in 2011 (when this deep inner work began). By God's unrelenting grace, mercy, and revelation of the high price Jesus Christ paid for the healing of all sickness and disease - body and soul (Isaiah 53:5). I now know how to be an Overcomer! When a person goes through the valley of the shadow of death there is a level of spiritual warfare, discernment, and peace that can only be found when you are in it. It is a part of dark night of the soul to the division of the soul and spirit (I believe we enter into this many times in life as God transforms us into His image). I have come to a deeper revelation of Psalm 103:1-5. In all the years I have had the privilege of being a Christian, I am continually overwhelmed by His tenderness to care for, provide, and deliver those who seek Him with all of their heart. His perfect, relentless love NEVER fails! I will always remember and reflect on these things as He builds my faith and teaches me His ways deep within my spirit where He transforms my soul.

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's... Psalm 103:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment