Overcoming

In a court of law there is a legal case between two opposing parties. A dispute between a defendant and an accuser - civil or criminal. Occasionally, there is opportunity for a settlement or plea bargain. In either case, there is a thorough investigation and evaluation of evidence to prove what is truth with “respect to claims of guilt, innocence, liability, or lack of fault.” The last 2 weeks I have been diving into the many aspects of the sacred blood of Jesus Christ. In particular, as it is used in spiritual warfare as a weapon against the Accuser. I appreciate the visual of a court of law standing as a defendant against my Accuser. I see the person of Jesus Christ as my representative in supreme authority as the plea of His blood is released in power; declaring the Accuser defeated. To plead the blood of Jesus Christ is to proclaim the legal right given to every believer proving innocence. The blood of Jesus Christ defends, protects, and is a literal voice that speaks “mercy” (Hebrews 12:24). I have been so encouraged to take up this holy weapon as I continue to overcome and encourage you the same! May you always know the authority of the name of Jesus Christ and the power of His blood.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death… Revelation 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment