Surrender to His Love

As each year passes in my relationship with the LORD I find myself more and more intrigued by the depth of His heart. His love has no limits. The more I know Him, the more I want to know. The more I experience His presence the more I never want to leave it. Wherever I go, there He is. There is no grief He hasn’t been there to wipe every tear. No valley so perilous that He did not carry me through. He has always made a way for me where there seemed to be none. He not only has provided for my every need, but lavishes on me abundantly. He is the source of all joy and peace. He is the answer to every question. There is a love so real that He offers to every soul. He pursues even when rejected. He is in love with YOU!

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers,  nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord… Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment